Download Cobalt Omega B70 Specifications
The Cobalt Omega Barber Chair by Collins is made 100% in the U.S.A and features an industry best 10 year warranty on the 5550 hydraulic base and offers the highest level or quality and durability that you can find in the barber equipment industry. The durable metal-to-metal construction includes 8 sets of ball-bearings for smooth operation and long-life, and the sealed hydraulic base includes an over-sized ultra-hick steel baseplate. The Cobalt Omega Chair has long-lasting, polished, cast-aluminum end caps on the arms making it one of the most durable Barber Chairs. The Cobalt is built to last, and ships fully assembled.
- Made 100% in the U.S.A.
- Guaranteed for 10 Years or 100,000 Haircuts on the 5550 Base
- Gas-Cylinder Controlled Reclining Back Cushion
- Right & Left Handed Controls for Back Recline
- Adjustable-Removable Push-Button Headrest
- Cast Aluminum Footrest Works IN-SYNC w/ Back Recline
- Cast Aluminum Extended Footrest
- Cast Aluminum Footrest with Original Collins Logo
- Foot-Operated USA Made Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Base
- 27” Diameter 10 Gage Steel Baseplate
- Durable Powder-Coated Fabricated Steel Frame
- 8 Sets of Ball-Bearings for Long Life & Smooth Operation
- Cast Aluminum Arms w/ Polished Aluminum Endcaps
- Stainless Steel Cape-Rod on RIGHT side of Chair