Download Commander 9050 & 9060 Specifications
The original Commander I Barber Chair by Collins is made 100% in the U.S.A and features an industry best 7.5 year warranty on the hydraulic pump and offers the highest level or quality and durability that you can find in the barber equipment industry. The Commander I features a cast aluminum logo footrest, mahogany-finished 1/2" thick SOLID maple arms and leg rest support, custom quilted upholstery, adjustable and removable headrest, and an oversized heavy-duty polished chrome hydraulic base. The chair has a gas-cylinder controlled reclining back with ball bearings for smooth operation and durability. (NOTE: the Footrest does not kick-out in-sync with the reclining back…see the Commander II, model 9060 for this feature). The Commander I Barber Chair is built to last for many years, and ships fully assembled.
- Made 100% in the U.S.A.
- Gas-Cylinder Controlled Reclining Back Cushion
- Cast Aluminum Logo Footrest
- Real Mahogany Wood Extended Footrest
- Foot-Operated USA Made Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Base
- Ball-Bearings for Long Life & Smooth Operation
- Real Wood Arms w/ Padded Upholstered Rests
- Quilted Upholstery