Download Commander 9050 & 9060 Specifications
The Commander II Barber Chair by Collins is made 100% in the U.S.A and features an industry best 7.5 year warranty on the hydraulic pump and offers the highest level or quality and durability that you can find in the barber equipment industry. The Commander II I features a cast aluminum logo footrest, mahogany-finished 1.5" thick solid maple arms and footrest support, custom quilted upholstery, adjustable and removable headrest, and an oversized heavy-duty polished chrome hydraulic base. The chair has a gas-cylinder controlled reclining back with ball bearings for smooth operation and durability. The footrest kicks out in-sync with the chair back recline. The Commander II Barber Chair is built to last for many years, and ships fully assembled.
- Made 100% in the U.S.A.
- Gas-Cylinder Controlled Reclining Back Cushion
- Cast Aluminum Logo Footrest Works IN-SYNC w/ Back Recline
- Real Mahogany Wood Extended Footrest
- Foot-Operated USA Made Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Base
- Ball-Bearings for Long Life & Smooth Operation
- Real Wood Arms w/ Padded Upholstered Rests
- Quilted Upholstery