Download CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: PROP 65 WARNING - COLLINS
Download Commander 9050 & 9060 Specifications
The Commander II Barber Chair by Collins is made 100% in the U.S.A and offers the highest level of quality and durability that you can find in the barber equipment industry. The Commander II I features a cast aluminum logo footrest, mahogany-finished 1.5" thick solid maple arms and footrest support, custom quilted upholstery, adjustable and removable headrest, and an oversized heavy-duty polished chrome hydraulic base. The chair has a gas-cylinder controlled reclining back with ball bearings for smooth operation and durability. The footrest kicks out in-sync with the chair back recline. The Commander II Barber Chair is built to last for many years, and ships fully assembled.
- Made 100% in the U.S.A.
- Gas-Cylinder Controlled Reclining Back Cushion
- Cast Aluminum Logo Footrest Works IN-SYNC w/ Back Recline
- Real Mahogany Wood Extended Footrest
- Foot-Operated USA Made Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Base
- Ball-Bearings for Long Life & Smooth Operation
- Real Wood Arms w/ Padded Upholstered Rests
- Quilted Upholstery